Informasi-teknologi.com Hello Friend, You are curious Which Popular Board Game Was Invented In India? Below we have ebebrapa game which is very popular in India.
As we know that it has been almost 2 years since the pandemic forced us all to stay at home. Not long ago during the beginning of 2022, we already reached the 3rd wave and are again under very strict lockdown rules.
Ome people Pend more time with Their Familie playing game at home. well, today we are going to share some of the games that are currently popular in India.
- who discovered the sea route to india?
- which was the first capital of british india before delhi?
- who discovered the sea route to india
- which was the second capital of kanishka?
- who was the first president of india?
- who was the first president of india
- name the mughal emperor who commissioned the building of taj mahal?
- which was the second capital of kanishka
- which was the first capital of british india before delhi,
As we already know that chess will be recognized by most Indians who certainly come from India.
It was Chaturanga back in those days. Well, it usually contains black and white pieces and the goal of the game is to checkmate the King.
2. Carrom board
According to the search that admin got in India. The evidence comes out in Patiala, India, where you can find ancient carrom boards exposed from glass. The game was previously played by the Maharaja of India. It gained popularity among the masses at the break of World War 1.
3. Snakes and ladders
This evil as well as policy game is used in Hindu Dharma to teach good values in children. Snakes represent the vices as well as the virtues of the ladder. Snakes and Ladders has now become popular around the world after being picked up by the British.
Well, those are some of the popular games in India, if you are curious about other games then you can use click the Link HERE.
End Of Discussion
That is the latest discussion this time that we share about Which Popular Board Game Was Invented In India? hopefully useful and see you in the next discussions.